Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pencilcase... and the future!


Today I went to Harbour Town (massive factory direct shopping outlet near the airport) for the first time. I got a whole bunch of clothes and this cute little cupcake pencil case for only $55!

You can see four little cupcakes in the picture too. They are for a friend who I am making a big clay order for :) I have made nine pairs of candy canes for them and will make another five pairs of cupcakes to send on Thursday.

But in the biggest news! I got great grades this year (High Distinction, two Distinctions, two Credits and two Pass Level 1!). So I have a GPA of 5.37 (out of 7) and I'm now anxiously waiting for the first week of January when the first round of uni offers are made.

My first preference is Visual Arts so I will be doing this kind of thing (the clay and jewellery) for my degree! I'm so excited :)

0 hugs: