Saturday, November 29, 2008

More clay work!

Since returning from my four day break at Milang, I have already done a six hour shift at work and been run off my feet - and I was supposed to be relaxing! Lucky I have tomorrow off work but am actually heading into the city to sign contracts for a temporary position with UniSA next year as an enrolment buddy. ^^

Today I made some little clay creations:
The Current Clay Collection
Here's the full collection so far (click to be taken through to Flickr and see them in a big size!)
I made a cake, a burger and a hot dog today. I will try some more cupcakes later, now that I have the good tools for making this stuff I hope that it will get better :)

1 hugs:

Kelley @ magneto bold too said...

OMG! How cute are you with your cuteness!

:)

They are adorable babe.